Instructions to authors
Final papers should be submitted as a PDF file
by May 17th, 2017. The paper should contain 4-to-6 pages in standard IEEE two-column format.
Please follows ConfTool instructions to upload your final manuscript and update your contribution abstract. This abstract
will be used to prepare a booklet to be distributed to participants during the conference.
The EAEEIE papers will be published in IEEExplore.
Camera-ready paper (May 17th, 2017)
Templates are available here .
To upload your camera-ready paper :
- Log on Conftool with the same login and password than used for abstract proposal.
You will then access to your homepage that looks similar to :
- Select the Edit Contribution Details item to view the Conference Track/Type of submission
- Choose Camera-ready paper then update your Submission Details
(mainly your abstract) and validate with Proceed button
- Select the Upload Contribution item from the main menu to be redirected to :
- Check that the Conference Track/Type of submission item is set on Camera-ready paper
then finally upload your .pdf document (no particular file name is required).
Short abstract proposal (March 10th, 2017)
The abstract should not exceed one A4 page. Please, use :
- Font style bold and Arial 16pt for the title of your abstract ;
- Times New Roman 12 pt for author(s), Times New Roman 10 pt for information about author(s)
Times New Roman 10 pt italic for emails ;
- Times New Roman 12pt font for the body-text.
Templates are available here